HMRC compliant fully managed, outsourced payroll solutions
A fully modular software system that helps you take care of your greatest asset – your people.
Wealden’s outsourced payroll services can remove added pressures. The headache of covering staff absences, training staff in continually changing legislation and the dread of year-end procedures, need no longer be an issue.
Not every company wants or has the in-house skills to run its own payroll. Payroll legislation is becoming more demanding making payroll more complex, with the penalties for error becoming increasingly severe. As a consequence, more and more organisations are moving to fully managed or outsourced payroll services, providing peace of mind and security.
Our highly qualified payroll team can take over the management, administration and operation of your payroll. Whether your payroll is weekly, bi-weekly, fortnightly or monthly, you can be rest assured it will be handled in a secure, confidential and HMRC-compliant manner.
Payroll is one thing your organisation can’t afford to get wrong. Accuracy and timeliness are paramount. Wealden’s Fully Managed Payroll Service removes all the tasks involved in creating, processing and delivering a completed payroll and helps you meet deadlines with ease.
Wealden’s Outsourced Payroll Service takes the hassle out of processing payslips, P45’s and reporting, whilst allowing you to keep overall control of payroll through your in-house payroll department.
Our flexible approach to running payroll bureaux means that you decide how much assistance you need: from running all your weekly/monthly reporting, designing bespoke reports and payslips distribution to handling employee enquiries, dealing with HMRC and inputting data manually. Our service is designed to free up your time so youcanfocus on more profitable and rewarding activities.
- Wealden has its own proprietary HMRC-accredited software
- Your own dedicated payroll manager
- Full compliance training with latest tax legislation
- Dedicated payroll team mitigates errors and improves processing time
- ISO27001 accredited and GDPR compliant provides greater security and privacy
- Flexible payroll scheduling and payment capabilities
- Customisable data elements for additions and deductions
- Complete HMRC connectivity for:
- all RTI Submissions including prior year adjustments
- collecting tax code notifications and processing P9, P6, P6B, SL1 and SL2 employee coding notices
- handling all student loan plans
- handling all HMRC payments, including Employment Allowance and Apprenticeship Levy
- Full SSP, SMP, SAP, OSPP and SHPP calculations available
- Will handle all Pension schemes by connecting to all major pension provider portals
- Full Auto-Enrolment Pension monitoring available along with Pension reports
- GDPR compliant functionality available to set all your data protection policies
- Flexible reporting providing standard payroll reports, detailed Dashboards, trend analytics and management reports on the go
- Ability to import and export large volumes of variable payroll data
- All statutory worksheets and forms available including P11, P30, P32, P45, P14, P60s
- Multiple AEOs including Priority Orders compliant with Scottish, N Ireland, England and Wales regulations
- Payrolling of benefits in kind (PBIK)
- Provide customisable online digital payslips, P60s, P11Ds and P45s—or as pdf files via e-mail
- Easy integration with other financial accounting systems, BACS, and other Time & Attendance and HR systems
- Capable of providing payroll costing journals to multiple accounting systems
- Assessing skills and competencies for the business
- Managing training needs and budgets
- Carrying out appraisals and providing feedback
- Creating course content
- Creating training evaluation programmes
- Bench marking and creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for individuals, groups and departments.
WHAT CUSTOMERS THINK
Due to its integrated nature, the Wealden system provides a major benefit to the payroll department when they get enquiries from DWP about how many hours a steward has worked, which enables us to give them this information at the click of a button. Our experience with the products and people of Wealden has been positive and reassuring at a time of great change and growth for NUFC.
Newcastle United Football club
Wealden’s services have always been exceptional. Their expert assistance and advice is gratefully appreciated to ensure that our pay runs are seamless, through to the payment of employees. I would strongly recommend them for their bureau services.
H.J. Enthoven & Sons
The Evolution HR and Training database allows us to store all HR information we require and provides an extremely useful reporting tool. What has stood out to us about Evolution is its flexibility, we have been able to fully customise the HR System to meet all our business requirements.