A highly configurable, GDPR compliant people management software
A fully modular software system that helps you take care of your greatest asset – your people.
HRPeople, a complete people management software, strips away the complexity of HR management, handling everything from recruitment and HR administration to absence reporting. The intuitive user interfaces, workflow mechanisms, wizards and triggers are all designed to minimise labour intensive activities such as repetitive data entry, salary modelling, recurring reports and task management. HRPeople enables you to maximise your human resources and operate as an efficient and sustainable HR consultancy.
- Managing your core data of people, jobs, positions, salaries, education history, next of kin, emergency contacts
- Managing your organisational structures
- Handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- People-focused disciplinary/grievance processes
- Managing benefit entitlements
- Creating and applying working patterns
- Creating and tracking Personal Development Plans
- Accident and incident tracking
- Managing health and safety
- Mail and email merging capabilities
- A calendar facility to set reminders of all date sensitive data
- Extensive search and filtering capabilities
- Applicant profiling, screening, tracking and progress reporting
- Utilising talent pools for resourcing
- Works with Intranet/Internet applications
- Automatic letter, email and contract production
- Scheduling events and actions
- Ensures Equal Opportunity requirements are met
- Calculates absence as; percentage of possible working time: departmental absence by calendar month; absence costs by department; average absence by department
- Tracks employees on or near “reduced” or “no pay”
- Absence pattern reports including “Bradford Factor” Calculated Index.
- Certification monitoring report
- Assessing skills and competencies for the business
- Managing training needs and budgets
- Carrying out appraisals and providing feedback
- Creating course content
- Creating training evaluation programmes
- Bench marking and creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for individuals, groups and departments.
What customers think
Due to its integrated nature, the Wealden system provides a major benefit to the payroll department when they get enquiries from DWP about how many hours a steward has worked, which enables us to give them this information at the click of a button. Our experience with the products and people of Wealden has been positive and reassuring at a time of great change and growth for NUFC.
Newcastle United Football club
Wealden’s services have always been exceptional. Their expert assistance and advice is gratefully appreciated to ensure that our pay runs are seamless, through to the payment of employees. I would strongly recommend them for their bureau services.
H.J. Enthoven & Sons
The Evolution HR and Training database allows us to store all HR information we require and provides an extremely useful reporting tool. What has stood out to us about Evolution is its flexibility, we have been able to fully customise the HR System to meet all our business requirements.