A fully modular software system that helps you take care of your greatest asset – your people.
HRPeople, a complete people management software, strips away the complexity of HR management, handling everything from recruitment and HR administration to absence reporting.
The intuitive user interfaces, workflow mechanisms, wizards and triggers are all designed to minimise labour intensive activities such as repetitive data entry, salary modelling, recurring reports and task management. HRPeople enables you to maximise your human resources and operate as an efficient and sustainable HR consultancy.
- ISO27001 accredited
- GDPR compliant
- Highly configurable
- Rich functionality
- Flexible Reporting & Analytics
- Integrated Self Service
- Managing your core data of people, jobs, positions, salaries, education history, next of kin, emergency contacts
- Managing your organisational structures
- Handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- People-focused disciplinary/grievance processes
- Managing benefit entitlements
- Creating and applying working patterns
- Creating and tracking Personal Development Plans
- Accident and incident tracking
- Managing health and safety
- Mail and email merging capabilities
- A calendar facility to set reminders of all date sensitive data
- Extensive search and filtering capabilities
- Applicant profiling, screening, tracking and progress reporting
- Utilising talent pools for resourcing
- Works with Intranet/Internet applications
- Automatic letter, email and contract production
- Scheduling events and actions
- Ensures Equal Opportunity requirements are met
- Calculates absence as; percentage of possible working time: departmental absence by calendar month; absence costs by department; average absence by department
- Tracks employees on or near “reduced” or “no pay”
- Absence pattern reports including “Bradford Factor” Calculated Index.
- Certification monitoring report
- Assessing skills and competencies for the business
- Managing training needs and budgets
- Carrying out appraisals and providing feedback
- Creating course content
- Creating training evaluation programmes
- Bench marking and creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for individuals, groups and departments.
Here is what our customers say
We initially employed the payroll bureau services of Wealden Payroll Solutions in March 2016. From the initial introduction and induction into their services, continuing through to the present day the professionalism extended by all individuals employed within the bureau service has always been exceptional. Their expert assistance and advice is always gratefully appreciated to ensure our pay runs are seamless, through to the payment of employees.
Clear agreements made between Wealden and ourselves are always adhered to ensuring prompt and timely BACS payments. Whenever I have requested ad-hoc payroll reports from the bureau they are responded to promptly and outputs usually returned the same day.
I would strongly recommend the services of Wealden Payroll Solutions.
The Marketing Store have used the bureau at Wealden as our payroll provider for many years and we have always been happy with the service provided. We find the team in the bureau to be extremely knowledgeable and they give us confidence that our payroll is calculated accurately and in line with all relevant legislation. The team are professional, friendly and respond to queries in a timely manner which makes them very easy to deal with. In addition to our monthly payroll they also prepare our year end filing documents and ensure we are compliant with HMRC requirements. We attend Wealden’s annual Payroll Update Seminar which is always really useful to keep abreast of developments in the payroll world. We find Wealden to be good value for money and would recommend them to any company considering using their service.
The service that has been provided by the team as a bureau is first class. Also on hand to answer a question, however small or complex. Professional but also a friendly and personal nature that makes you feel you are their only client. I would highly recommend Wealden to run any HR & payroll service.
Due to its integrated nature the Wealden system is able to provide much more detailed payslips, which the stewards like resulting in far fewer queries. Another major benefit for the payroll department is that should we get enquiries from DWP about how many hours a steward has worked, we will now be able to tell them at the click of a button. This will save us considerable time. Our experience with the products and people of Wealden has been positive and reassuring at a time of great change and growth for NUFC.
The Evolution HR and Training database allows us to store all HR information we require and provides an extremely useful reporting tool. What has stood out to us about Evolution is its flexibility, we have been able to fully customise the HR System to meet all our business requirements.
The system is very user friendly, which means that staff are able to concentrate on their jobs rather than a computer system
Digital payslips have dramatically reduced payslip production and distribution costs, as well as cutting paper consumption and query handling for the payroll department, providing an efficient, secure and environmentally friendly solution. The hosted online e-payslip service has enabled our business to provide employees with the flexibility to access payslip information anytime anywhere via the internet. This facility also delivers significant cost savings to the business and supports our progressive green policy as well as providing a state of art easy to use solution.
The support services following implementation have been excellent.
Wealden’s Self-service completely changed the way Saga employees interacted with human resources. Before Connect was introduced, employees had to email to update their personal details or request various information, now they can all do it on-line and any changes they may make updates their personal record on HRWorks, saving everyone time. The Self-service suite has been with us for around 7 years now and we are still constantly evolving it to suit HR’s and the business needs. Every idea for an enhancement we have made has never been refused as ‘we can’t do that’ – Wealden have provided everything we have asked for, beyond our expectations.